Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 11.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 8th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $30.79 million and $202,310.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.42 or 0.00000719 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 5.2% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,120.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2,073.18 or 0.03567058 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $225.30 or 0.00387637 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $635.17 or 0.01092857 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0611 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $268.87 or 0.00462604 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $243.14 or 0.00418344 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.23 or 0.00033078 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00003625 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.40 or 0.00312117 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) is a future-proof, post-quantum value store and decentralized communication platform. It utilizes a PoW (Proof of Work) algorithm, the Cryptonight v7, with further intention to be forked to a PoS (Proof of Stake). Additionally, the QRL features a web wallet, desktop apps, and an explorer. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.