Neo (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Neo has a market cap of $4.32 billion and approximately $1.34 billion worth of Neo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Neo has traded 14.4% higher against the US dollar. One Neo coin can now be purchased for approximately $61.23 or 0.00106438 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $40.12 or 0.00069748 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.00 or 0.00055631 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00021970 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $151.31 or 0.00263035 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00005595 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is an open source project driven by community. It utilizes blockchain technology and digital identities to digitize assets and automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts. Using a distributed network, it aims to create a “Smart Economy”.NEO was founded in 2014 and open sourced on GitHub in June 2015. Its MainNet was released in October 2016. Its vision of a “smart economy” was set up along with the project rebranding in 2017. NEO represents ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Neo Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.