Kadena (CURRENCY:KDA) traded up 43.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. One Kadena coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.17 or 0.00002022 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Kadena has traded up 75.8% against the US dollar. Kadena has a total market cap of $131.83 million and $1.32 million worth of Kadena was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00001665 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.74 or 0.00070446 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $153.81 or 0.00265973 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00005540 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $450.68 or 0.00779312 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,898.51 or 1.00117884 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $407.02 or 0.00703824 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00016845 BTC.
Kadena Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KDA is a digital currency that is used to pay for compute on the Kadena public chain. Similar to ETH on Ethereum, KDA on Kadena is the manner by which miners are compensated for mining blocks on the network and is the transaction fee that users pay in order to have their transactions included in a block. The Kadena network is designed to unite public applications, private blockchains, and other interoperable chains in one place, driving traffic to the high-bandwidth computer at the heart of the Kadena public chain. Kadena’s smart contracts are written in Pact, an open-source, formally-verifiable, human-readable, and Turing-incomplete language. Pact is designed for ease of use and adoption by developers and non-technical professionals alike. Gas is paid to the network for the execution of Pact smart contracts on the Kadena blockchain. The max supply is fixed at 1 billion tokens to be mined over 120 years. “
Buying and Selling Kadena
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kadena directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kadena should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kadena using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kadena Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kadena and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.