Novavax, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVAX) EVP John Trizzino sold 3,021 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, April 5th. The stock was sold at an average price of $190.10, for a total transaction of $574,292.10. Following the completion of the transaction, the executive vice president now owns 704 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $133,830.40. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this link.
John Trizzino also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, April 7th, John Trizzino sold 191 shares of Novavax stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $178.03, for a total transaction of $34,003.73.
- On Tuesday, March 9th, John Trizzino sold 190 shares of Novavax stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $168.09, for a total transaction of $31,937.10.
- On Friday, March 5th, John Trizzino sold 3,021 shares of Novavax stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $163.46, for a total value of $493,812.66.
- On Tuesday, February 9th, John Trizzino sold 194 shares of Novavax stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $324.50, for a total value of $62,953.00.
- On Friday, February 5th, John Trizzino sold 3,022 shares of Novavax stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $290.46, for a total transaction of $877,770.12.
- On Thursday, January 7th, John Trizzino sold 506 shares of Novavax stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $124.17, for a total transaction of $62,830.02.
Novavax stock opened at $171.77 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.61, a current ratio of 2.81 and a quick ratio of 2.81. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $209.29 and its 200-day moving average price is $150.54. Novavax, Inc. has a 1 year low of $16.30 and a 1 year high of $331.68. The stock has a market cap of $12.69 billion, a P/E ratio of -32.91 and a beta of 2.01.
NVAX has been the topic of several analyst reports. HC Wainwright upped their price objective on Novavax from $207.00 to $317.00 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Thursday, March 18th. Jefferies Financial Group started coverage on Novavax in a report on Monday, December 14th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $200.00 price objective for the company. Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Novavax from a “sell” rating to a “strong-buy” rating and set a $134.00 price target for the company in a research note on Tuesday, January 12th. Cantor Fitzgerald lifted their target price on shares of Novavax from $248.00 to $338.00 and gave the stock an “overweight” rating in a research report on Friday, February 5th. Finally, B. Riley raised their price target on Novavax from $223.00 to $334.00 and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a research note on Monday, February 1st. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, six have given a buy rating and one has given a strong buy rating to the company. Novavax currently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and a consensus target price of $217.69.
Institutional investors and hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of the stock. Front Row Advisors LLC bought a new position in Novavax in the 3rd quarter valued at $25,000. Carroll Financial Associates Inc. purchased a new stake in shares of Novavax during the first quarter valued at $27,000. Sittner & Nelson LLC bought a new position in shares of Novavax in the fourth quarter worth about $28,000. IFP Advisors Inc increased its stake in Novavax by 39.4% in the 4th quarter. IFP Advisors Inc now owns 336 shares of the biopharmaceutical company’s stock worth $36,000 after buying an additional 95 shares during the period. Finally, Neo Ivy Capital Management lifted its holdings in Novavax by 17,850.0% during the 4th quarter. Neo Ivy Capital Management now owns 359 shares of the biopharmaceutical company’s stock valued at $40,000 after buying an additional 357 shares in the last quarter. Institutional investors own 49.91% of the company’s stock.
Novavax, Inc, a biotechnology company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of vaccines to prevent serious infectious diseases and address health needs. The company's vaccine candidates include NVX-CoV2373, a coronavirus vaccine candidate that is in two Phase III trials, one Phase IIb trial, and one Phase I/II trial; NanoFlu, a nanoparticle seasonal quadrivalent influenza vaccine candidate that is in Phase 3 clinical trial; and ResVax, a respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) fusion (F) protein nanoparticle vaccine candidate.
See Also: What is a Swap?
Receive News & Ratings for Novavax Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Novavax and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.