Hedera Hashgraph (CURRENCY:HBAR) traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. One Hedera Hashgraph coin can now be bought for $0.32 or 0.00000553 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Hedera Hashgraph has traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar. Hedera Hashgraph has a total market cap of $2.53 billion and approximately $204.55 million worth of Hedera Hashgraph was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.86 or 0.00051626 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $31.22 or 0.00053987 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $180.64 or 0.00312366 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00010887 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.65 or 0.00027063 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00003248 BTC.
Hedera Hashgraph Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hedera is a decentralized public network for the users to make its digital world exactly as it should be – theirs. Whether the user is a startup or enterprise, a creator or a consumer, Hedera is designed to go beyond blockchain for developers to create the next era of fast, fair, and secure applications. “
Buying and Selling Hedera Hashgraph
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hedera Hashgraph directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedera Hashgraph should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hedera Hashgraph using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedera Hashgraph Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedera Hashgraph and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.