ESBC (CURRENCY:ESBC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. During the last week, ESBC has traded down 9.1% against the dollar. One ESBC coin can currently be bought for about $0.0241 or 0.00000042 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. ESBC has a market cap of $647,467.56 and $73,761.00 worth of ESBC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Digiwage (WAGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 27.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Klimatas (KTS) traded up 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000059 BTC.
ESBC Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. ESBC’s total supply is 27,106,920 coins and its circulating supply is 26,827,586 coins. The official message board for ESBC is medium.com/@esbcbetting. The official website for ESBC is esbc.pro.
According to CryptoCompare, “Betting exchange is a platform for betting between players on sports events. There, a player can suggest betting – choosing a particular event, then offer his/her coefficient and the sum of bet on a particular result (in this case you sell the bet, acting as a bookmaker). Or you can accept the betting conditions offered by other players – to buy the betting. This way a player becomes a participant of the purchase process, where betting odds are goods. Consequently, sports betting exchange is a mediator, providing the players with a service for such purchase. All deals are performed on the betting exchange without commissions. “
ESBC Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ESBC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ESBC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ESBC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ESBC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ESBC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.