COVER Protocol (CURRENCY:COVER) traded 12.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. During the last seven days, COVER Protocol has traded down 18.3% against the US dollar. One COVER Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $458.12 or 0.00807219 BTC on popular exchanges. COVER Protocol has a total market cap of $28.02 million and approximately $3.05 million worth of COVER Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.75 or 0.00055937 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00021882 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $358.70 or 0.00632028 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.26 or 0.00081506 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001765 BTC.
COVER Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cover Protocol provides peer to peer coverage with fungible tokens. It lets the market set coverage prices as opposed to a bonding curve. Cover Protocol allows DeFi users to be protected against smart contract risk. It stabilizes the turbulent DeFi space by instilling confidence and trust between protocols and their users. By bridging the gap between decentralized finance and traditional finance, Cover Protocol aims to open the doors of DeFi to all investors. The COVER Token and Migrations (SAFE2 to COVER) The exact token distribution can be found here. In our original plans, we had a tentative amount of 55,000 $COVER to be migrated. However, the amount of $COVER eligible in the snapshot for claiming (for those who missed the $SAFE =>$SAFE2 migration) was lower than expected by 150 tokens. For now, this difference of 150 $COVER will be minted to the treasury and we will hold a vote for $COVER holders to decide on what we do with these tokens.On release, $SAFE2 holders can migrate to $COVER while those who missed the $SAFE -> $SAFE2 migration will be eligible to claim a partial amount of their snapshotted balance. There will be a MIGRATE button on the left bottom of the side nav. This page refers to the updated version of COVER. Historical data prior to the update can be consulted here. “
COVER Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as COVER Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COVER Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy COVER Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COVER Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COVER Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.