Balancer (CURRENCY:BAL) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 8th. Balancer has a total market capitalization of $368.46 million and $92.07 million worth of Balancer was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Balancer has traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Balancer coin can now be purchased for approximately $53.06 or 0.00091826 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.28 or 0.00055853 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.00 or 0.00022490 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $366.52 or 0.00634272 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $48.44 or 0.00083834 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001733 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.54 or 0.00030345 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “An AMM, or Automated Market Maker is a general term that defines an algorithm for creating and managing liquidity. Instead of paying fees to portfolio managers to rebalance the users' portfolio, they collect fees from traders, who rebalance their portfolio. Users can earn returns by providing liquidity or as a trader swap between any assets in the global liquidity pool. “
Buying and Selling Balancer
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Balancer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Balancer should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Balancer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Balancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Balancer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.