USDK (CURRENCY:USDK) traded 0% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One USDK coin can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00002064 BTC on exchanges. USDK has a market cap of $28.66 million and $569.31 million worth of USDK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, USDK has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002060 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $222.45 or 0.00458145 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.15 or 0.00070328 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.12 or 0.00080570 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 82.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.69 or 0.00054961 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $237.76 or 0.00489682 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $35.76 or 0.00073649 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “USDK is an ERC-20 stablecoin co-developed by OKLink, a blockchain technology company, and Prime Trust, a US-licensed trust company. Every USDK is backed by 1 USD from the Prime Trust Special Account. With a guaranteed 1:1 conversion rate between USDK and USD, the monetary value is 100% reserved. Also, an audit firm will provide monthly reports for maximum transparency to the public. “
USDK Coin Trading
USDK can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USDK should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy USDK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USDK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.