Tolar (CURRENCY:TOL) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 23rd. Tolar has a total market capitalization of $1.04 million and approximately $2,163.00 worth of Tolar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Tolar has traded 8.3% lower against the dollar. One Tolar coin can now be bought for about $0.0046 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00054708 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $342.43 or 0.00711701 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 46.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.01 or 0.00031200 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 34.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.13 or 0.00037677 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00006264 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.00 or 0.00058193 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002080 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2,128.70 or 0.04424199 BTC.
Tolar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HashNET is a platform designed for scalable, fast, secure and fair transactions. It employs Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and the consensus algorithm that aims to keep all positive characteristics of blockchain technology while increasing throughput to more than 200,000 transactions per second. “
Buying and Selling Tolar
Tolar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tolar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tolar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tolar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tolar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tolar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.