Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 15.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Tezos has a market capitalization of $2.71 billion and $870.59 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Tezos has traded down 20.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Tezos token can currently be bought for approximately $3.56 or 0.00007265 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (LUNA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.68 or 0.00013628 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Xeonbit Token (XNS) traded up 60.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00002506 BTC.
- The Smokehouse (SMOKE) traded down 41.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00003927 BTC.
- Insolar (XNS) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Crypxie (CPX) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00009400 BTC.
Tezos Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tezos is a new decentralized blockchain that governs itself by establishing a true digital commonwealth. It facilitates formal verification, a technique that mathematically proves the correctness of the code governing transactions and boosts the security of the most sensitive or financially weighted smart contracts. Tezos takes a fundamentally different approach to governance by creating governance rules for stakeholders to approve of protocol upgrades that are then automatically deployed on the network. When a developer proposes a protocol upgrade, they can attach an invoice to be paid out to their address upon approval and inclusion of their upgrade. This approach provides a strong incentive for participation in the Tezos core development and further decentralizes the maintenance of the network. It compensates developers with tokens that have immediate value rather than forcing them to seek corporate sponsorships, foundation salaries, or work for Internet fame alone.Our block explorer data below is freely provided by tzstats.com. WARNING: Regarding HitBTC XTZ futures. HitBTC does not allow short-selling their futures; only previous purchasers of the futures can sell them. This means that the price is likely significantly higher than the price that would be determined by a market that allows short-selling, which would be more indicative of the true market value of XTZ “
Tezos Token Trading
Tezos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.