Telos (CURRENCY:TLOS) traded down 36% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Telos coin can currently be bought for $0.14 or 0.00000288 BTC on popular exchanges. Telos has a market capitalization of $36.86 million and $380,029.00 worth of Telos was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Telos has traded 38.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001651 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Telos’ total supply is 355,208,371 coins and its circulating supply is 270,123,444 coins. The Reddit community for Telos is /r/TelosNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Telos’ official website is telosfoundation.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Telos is a networked ecosystem enabling visionary leaders and communities to work together to build a new global economy. TLOS is the network's native digital asset required for voting the future direction of the network and staking or leasing to developers for computation and throughput. “
Telos Coin Trading
Telos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Telos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Telos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Telos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Telos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Telos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.