Tael (CURRENCY:WABI) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Over the last seven days, Tael has traded down 24.2% against the US dollar. One Tael coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0621 or 0.00000439 BTC on popular exchanges including $34.91, $18.11, $5.22 and $119.16. Tael has a market cap of $5.54 million and $775,262.00 worth of Tael was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.69 or 0.00052479 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $326.90 or 0.00694865 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 31% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00032386 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 30.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00038341 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00006217 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.08 or 0.00057560 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002128 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2,039.27 or 0.04334726 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WABI is a digital token used in the WABI ecosystem of verifiable safe consumer products. Consumer goods inside the ecosystem are secured from counterfeit attempts through banking-level, tamper-proof NFC smart-labels, which are linked to their digital representations on the blockchain. Consumers touch the label with their smartphones to verify a product’s authenticity, discover the product’s journey along the supply chain and are rewarded for their purchases with the WABI token. WABI is used as a payment method across the WABI ecosystem and its partners, with tens of thousands of mainstream users throughout China. “
Tael Coin Trading
Tael can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $4.92, $34.91, $119.16, $45.75, $18.11, $62.56, $7.20, $6.32, $24.72, $13.96, $10.00 and $5.22. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tael directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tael should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tael using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tael Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tael and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.