Perlin (CURRENCY:PERL) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Perlin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0485 or 0.00000103 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Perlin has a total market cap of $23.83 million and approximately $5.79 million worth of Perlin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Perlin has traded down 32.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.35 or 0.00051480 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $329.75 or 0.00697137 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.78 or 0.00031252 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 31.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.78 or 0.00037585 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00006203 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.97 or 0.00057018 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2,036.35 or 0.04305158 BTC.
Perlin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wavelet introduces a novel family of directed-acyclic-graph (DAG)-based consensus protocols. It is designed to alleviate the numerous scalability dilemmas predicated in decentralized ledgers, such as those that utilize either the longest chain rule or some variant of stake delegation or committee election scheme. Wavelet guarantees irreversibility of transactions, and consistent total ordering of transactions without any compromise on safety, performance or liveness; enabling features such as transaction graph pruning and Turing-complete smart contract execution. The safety and liveness of Wavelet are solely dependent on the safety and liveness of any arbitrarily chosen Byzantine fault-tolerant binary consensus protocol executed within the Wavelet framework. Unlike prior works, Wavelet requires minimal configuration of a minuscule set of system parameters to work in a large range of practical network settings where communication is only partially synchronous. “
Buying and Selling Perlin
Perlin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Perlin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Perlin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Perlin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Perlin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Perlin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.