Orbs (CURRENCY:ORBS) traded 22.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Orbs coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0246 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular exchanges. Orbs has a market cap of $54.86 million and approximately $12.51 million worth of Orbs was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Orbs has traded up 24.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $25.93 or 0.00054246 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $341.56 or 0.00714567 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 37.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.81 or 0.00030993 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00037456 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006226 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.59 or 0.00057722 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002092 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2,082.45 or 0.04356667 BTC.
Orbs Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Orbs combine scalability, low fees and isolation between virtual chains with Ethereum’s mature decentralized asset ecosystem. The Orbs Proof-of-Stake (PoS) ecosystem is the backbone of the Orbs network and the Universe that is being created. This ecosystem serves as the foundation for the security and operation of the network, enabling an optimal platform for decentralized applications. The Orbs Universe is centered around three core roles – Validators, Guardians and Delegators. “
Buying and Selling Orbs
Orbs can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orbs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orbs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.