FirmaChain (CURRENCY:FCT) traded 18.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. One FirmaChain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0648 or 0.00000132 BTC on exchanges. FirmaChain has a market capitalization of $11.94 million and $13.93 million worth of FirmaChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, FirmaChain has traded up 11.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $226.41 or 0.00462069 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002041 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.81 or 0.00071041 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00000989 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.92 or 0.00081468 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 67% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000652 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.88 or 0.00054866 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $242.24 or 0.00494381 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.79 or 0.00075073 BTC.
FirmaChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Will Factoids have their own blockchain? Ultimately Factoids will be implemented on their own Chain in Factom. For the crowd sale, other options are possible. How are Factoids created? Two ways. Factoids will be created as a part of the crowd sale. Secondly, Factoids will be created at a fixed rate and paid to the Factom Servers and Audit Servers for their work running the system, and to pay other incentives. Is there a separate Proof of Work or other consensus mechanism for factoids, independent of factom? No. That said, the Factom chain and the Entry chain are managed by the Factom Servers (they are the application using these chains) so they validate them in real time. No invalid entries can be placed in these chains. How do factoids get sent back to the protocol? Is it a kind of burn? No. The Entry Credits are burned. Entry Credits are non transferable. They can only be used to buy entries. But when they DO buy entries, the Factoid in the protocol that was used to buy the Entry Credits is released. The amount of Factoids varies since the price of Entry Credits per Factoid varies. The Factoid paid out is calculated by dividing the total number of Factoid in the protocol by the number of outstanding Entry Credits. The number of Factoids in the protocol and the number of outstanding Entry Credits are all computable from the Entry Chain and the Factoid Chain. “
FirmaChain Coin Trading
FirmaChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirmaChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirmaChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FirmaChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirmaChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirmaChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.