Chronologic (CURRENCY:DAY) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Chronologic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00000252 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Chronologic has a total market cap of $144,547.44 and $812.00 worth of Chronologic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Chronologic has traded 10.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.72 or 0.00052836 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $357.60 or 0.00734643 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.03 or 0.00030882 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 31.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.44 or 0.00037874 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00006225 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00057778 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002057 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,211.16 or 0.04542524 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002054 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ChronoLogic is a cryptocurrency project that wants to introduce a new concept of Proof-of-Time. The DAY token is an ERC20 compliant token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The only way additional DAY can be produced is via the passage of time where the rate of DAY tokens minted will depend on the minting power, named ChronoPower. “
Buying and Selling Chronologic
Chronologic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronologic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chronologic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chronologic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chronologic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronologic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.