Blockchain Certified Data Token (CURRENCY:BCDT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. Blockchain Certified Data Token has a market cap of $5.42 million and $94,143.00 worth of Blockchain Certified Data Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blockchain Certified Data Token token can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00000300 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Blockchain Certified Data Token has traded 9.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $25.95 or 0.00054409 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $341.87 or 0.00716786 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 41.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.61 or 0.00030633 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 36.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00037234 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00006290 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.58 or 0.00057831 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002099 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,098.96 or 0.04400807 BTC.
Blockchain Certified Data Token Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BCDiploma is a blockchain-based certification platform. Its users will be able to certify their digital data and store the respective diploma on the Ethereum blockchain. As the first instance of use, BCDiploma develops a turnkey application for higher education institutions and provides the graduate with a unique URL link: over his entire life, he will be able to prove the authenticity of his diploma. The Blockchain Certified Data Token (BCDT) is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is a utility voucher in the BCD ecosystem that serves as a medium to pay for certified data issuance. For every certified data issuance at BCDiploma, the BCD smart contract will burn a percentage of BCDT tokens automatically. “
Buying and Selling Blockchain Certified Data Token
Blockchain Certified Data Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockchain Certified Data Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockchain Certified Data Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blockchain Certified Data Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockchain Certified Data Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockchain Certified Data Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.