AllSafe (CURRENCY:ASAFE) traded down 22.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. AllSafe has a market capitalization of $463,646.98 and $614.00 worth of AllSafe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AllSafe coin can currently be bought for about $0.0507 or 0.00000108 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, AllSafe has traded up 10.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.23 or 0.00047254 BTC.
- Doctors Coin (DRS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00003671 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 79.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Allsafe is a Proof of Stake Scrypt-based cryptocurrency with a 15% APY in staking rewards. “
Buying and Selling AllSafe
AllSafe can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AllSafe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AllSafe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AllSafe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AllSafe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AllSafe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.