Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 2nd. In the last week, Electroneum has traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Electroneum coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0047 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $48.25 million and approximately $408,919.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- FRED Energy (FRED) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 30th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 10,222,815,924 coins. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.