BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 2nd. BOScoin has a market capitalization of $724,107.27 and $124.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BOScoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including GDAC, CoinBene and Kucoin. During the last week, BOScoin has traded 16.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00004733 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- PirateCash (PIRATE) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000033 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 1,248,426,475 coins and its circulating supply is 865,842,501 coins. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BOScoin Coin Trading
BOScoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC, CoinBene and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.