Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 2nd. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, STEX, Escodex and Crex24. In the last week, Bitcoin Incognito has traded up 1.4% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market capitalization of $99,002.58 and approximately $3,584.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 24% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Bettex Coin (BTXC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Trading
Bitcoin Incognito can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Escodex, Graviex, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.