3DCoin (CURRENCY:3DC) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 13th. During the last week, 3DCoin has traded up 20.1% against the U.S. dollar. One 3DCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0289 or 0.00000399 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and P2PB2B. 3DCoin has a total market cap of $2.00 million and $855.00 worth of 3DCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Auxilium (AUX) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- XDNA (XDNA) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- SwiftCash (SWIFT) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TOKPIE (TKP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Project Coin (PRJ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SpectrumNetwork (SPEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
3DCoin Coin Profile
. 3DCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@Districts_io. 3DCoin’s official website is www.3dcoin.io.
Buying and Selling 3DCoin
3DCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 3DCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 3DCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 3DCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 3DCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 3DCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.