Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded up 1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 12th. One Primecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0635 or 0.00000876 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Trade By Trade and Bittylicious. Primecoin has a market cap of $1.90 million and approximately $6,537.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Primecoin has traded down 7.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, CoinEgg, Trade By Trade, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.