Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 11th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for about $94.95 or 0.01316330 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi and CoinZest. Bitcoin SV has a total market capitalization of $1.72 billion and $308.51 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013949 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00203251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00029258 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.49 or 0.00117640 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000082 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, Kucoin, Coinsuper, Gate.io, WazirX, BX Thailand, HitBTC, SouthXchange, MBAex, CoinBene, YoBit, CoinEx, Bittrex, Indodax, Kraken, Trade Satoshi, Coinsquare, Korbit, CoinZest, Koinex, Bithumb, Bit-Z, Coinbit, BigONE, Cobinhood, IDAX, Poloniex, Binance, Bitrue, ZB.COM, FCoin, OKEx, OTCBTC, Huobi, Bitbns, Upbit, Bibox, Bitfinex, Hotbit, DragonEX and Bitkub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.