Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 60% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 10th. One Qbic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. In the last week, Qbic has traded up 22.1% against the dollar. Qbic has a market cap of $2,243.00 and $23.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.37 or 0.00693800 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00036625 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006393 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00015652 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.