Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded down 30.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 10th. Crypto Sports has a market capitalization of $355,160.00 and $754.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto Sports coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002264 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. During the last seven days, Crypto Sports has traded up 45.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.77 or 0.00800899 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00019801 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 22.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000285 BTC.
Crypto Sports Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 2,329,629 coins and its circulating supply is 2,161,107 coins. The official website for Crypto Sports is www.crypto-sports.io. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto Sports should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.