Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded 14.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. Crypto Sports has a total market capitalization of $510,731.00 and approximately $1,500.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Crypto Sports has traded 71.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Crypto Sports coin can currently be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00003159 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.96 or 0.00801006 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00015632 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 28% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000265 BTC.
Crypto Sports Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 2,328,795 coins and its circulating supply is 2,160,273 coins. Crypto Sports’ official website is www.crypto-sports.io. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Crypto Sports Coin Trading
Crypto Sports can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto Sports should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.