Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Quark coin can currently be bought for about $0.0053 or 0.00000070 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, FreiExchange and Cryptopia. Quark has a total market cap of $1.38 million and approximately $2.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Quark has traded 41% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000871 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.