Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One Quanta Utility Token token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Quanta Utility Token has a total market capitalization of $1.63 million and $1,611.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded down 0.2% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00037304 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $503.79 or 0.06615668 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00025011 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002144 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00001080 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Profile
Quanta Utility Token Token Trading
Quanta Utility Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.