Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 61.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. In the last seven days, Qbic has traded 22.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Qbic has a market cap of $2,188.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $52.27 or 0.00689675 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00036917 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006623 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00016903 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000042 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, BTC-Alpha and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.