Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One Kin token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange, CoinFalcon, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. During the last seven days, Kin has traded down 6.4% against the dollar. Kin has a total market cap of $4.93 million and approximately $374,579.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00208199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.79 or 0.01284254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027280 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, YoBit, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), COSS, Mercatox, Fatbtc, IDEX, Allbit, Stellarport, OTCBTC, DDEX, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.