Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 8th. Over the last week, Golem has traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar. Golem has a total market capitalization of $36.88 million and approximately $1.92 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Golem token can currently be bought for about $0.0376 or 0.00000497 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00208199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.79 or 0.01284254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027280 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, Vebitcoin, BitBay, Poloniex, WazirX, ABCC, HitBTC, YoBit, GOPAX, Liqui, Koinex, Livecoin, Mercatox, BigONE, Zebpay, Ethfinex, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Bithumb, OOOBTC, Coinbe, Braziliex, DragonEX, BitMart, Iquant, Binance, Bitbns, Tidex, Cryptopia, Cobinhood, Upbit, CoinExchange and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.