Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Binance Coin has a market cap of $2.44 billion and $222.91 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Binance Coin has traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for about $15.70 or 0.00207177 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, Trade Satoshi and AirSwap.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013294 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $97.48 or 0.01286256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00027266 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00119908 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Trade Satoshi, Binance, Bancor Network, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), AirSwap, Gate.io, HitBTC, FCoin, DDEX and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.