Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One Aeternity token can currently be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00002144 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, IDAX, Radar Relay and Zebpay. Over the last week, Aeternity has traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar. Aeternity has a total market cap of $47.73 million and approximately $13.94 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
- VideoCoin (VID) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, BigONE, Koinex, ZB.COM, HitBTC, Radar Relay, OKEx, Gate.io, Tokenomy, Kyber Network, IDAX, OTCBTC, HADAX, Binance, LATOKEN, FCoin, CoinBene, Liqui, BitMart, Zebpay, OOOBTC, Crex24, Bithumb and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.