Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 5th. Over the last week, Augur has traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Augur token can currently be purchased for $10.36 or 0.00139665 BTC on major exchanges including GOPAX, DragonEX, IDEX and Gatecoin. Augur has a market cap of $113.92 million and approximately $8.58 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002918 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013512 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.51 or 0.00209126 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.92 or 0.01306984 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027201 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.67 or 0.00116898 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Koinex, Crex24, Cryptopia, Bitbns, Binance, ABCC, AirSwap, Mercatox, CoinTiger, ChaoEX, Kraken, Gate.io, BX Thailand, Bithumb, Upbit, Poloniex, LATOKEN, BitBay, HitBTC, DragonEX, Zebpay, Cobinhood, Ethfinex, Bittrex, Liqui, GOPAX, Livecoin, Bitsane and Gatecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.