Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. In the last seven days, Argentum has traded 32.8% lower against the US dollar. One Argentum coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Argentum has a market cap of $2,062.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002140 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 80.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 12,441,604 coins. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. Argentum’s official message board is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.