USDX (CURRENCY:USDX) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 4th. USDX has a market cap of $517,274.00 and $393.00 worth of USDX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, USDX has traded 350.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One USDX coin can currently be bought for $0.68 or 0.00009037 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- 999 (999) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006820 BTC.
- ILCoin (ILC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001411 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- Storeum (STO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001341 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004005 BTC.
- BlockStamp (BST) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0996 or 0.00001330 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded up 51.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000147 BTC.
USDX Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 27th, 2018. USDX’s total supply is 764,701 coins. USDX’s official Twitter account is @USDXwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. USDX’s official website is usdx.cash. USDX’s official message board is medium.com/@USDXWallet.
USDX Coin Trading
USDX can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USDX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase USDX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USDX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.