QuickX Protocol (CURRENCY:QCX) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One QuickX Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0077 or 0.00000103 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit and BitMax. Over the last week, QuickX Protocol has traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. QuickX Protocol has a total market cap of $3.26 million and $305,292.00 worth of QuickX Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038696 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $551.01 or 0.07374305 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00023871 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
QuickX Protocol Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling QuickX Protocol
QuickX Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and BitMax. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickX Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuickX Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QuickX Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuickX Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickX Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.