Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded down 16.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Quanta Utility Token has a total market capitalization of $1.43 million and $518.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quanta Utility Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bit-Z. During the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded 29.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00039024 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $521.12 or 0.07198372 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00023574 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Token Profile
Quanta Utility Token Token Trading
Quanta Utility Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quanta Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.