PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 29.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0077 or 0.00000107 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, YoBit and Cryptopia. PlatinumBAR has a market capitalization of $16,589.00 and approximately $16.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded 48.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.