Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Over the last week, Galactrum has traded 9.9% lower against the US dollar. Galactrum has a market cap of $30,901.00 and $11.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Galactrum coin can currently be bought for $0.0063 or 0.00000085 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00049035 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.52 or 0.00689822 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 39.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00019807 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.41 or 0.00259930 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.96 or 0.00093171 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004974 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006500 BTC.
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,589,360 coins and its circulating supply is 4,869,360 coins. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org.
Buying and Selling Galactrum
Galactrum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Galactrum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.