Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can now be bought for approximately $0.0174 or 0.00000232 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Dynamic Trading Rights has a total market cap of $26.37 million and $59,690.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded down 9.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00208351 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.07 or 0.01284209 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00027802 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119754 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Profile
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Trading
Dynamic Trading Rights can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dynamic Trading Rights directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic Trading Rights should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.