DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last week, DigixDAO has traded 32.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. DigixDAO has a market cap of $35.87 million and $629,785.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigixDAO token can currently be purchased for $17.93 or 0.00240220 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, IDEX, Liqui and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.56 or 0.00208293 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.65 or 0.01307317 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00017264 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027927 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119940 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
DigixDAO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Livecoin, IDEX, OKEx, AirSwap, Cobinhood, BigONE, Binance, Bancor Network, Huobi, Gate.io, Liqui, Radar Relay and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.