BlockStamp (CURRENCY:BST) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. BlockStamp has a total market capitalization of $2.59 million and approximately $127,259.00 worth of BlockStamp was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, BlockStamp has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar. One BlockStamp coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0990 or 0.00001366 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, TOKOK and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- 999 (999) traded 38.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00010119 BTC.
- ILCoin (ILC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001427 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- Storeum (STO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001341 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004025 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- USDX (USDX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009145 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded up 50.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000149 BTC.
hashing algorithm. BlockStamp’s total supply is 33,666,914 coins and its circulating supply is 26,123,948 coins. BlockStamp’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling BlockStamp
BlockStamp can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Crex24 and TOKOK. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockStamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockStamp should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlockStamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockStamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockStamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.