Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Bitcoin SV coin can currently be purchased for about $95.31 or 0.01316504 BTC on popular exchanges including BX Thailand, BigONE, Bitbns and Bitfinex. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded 12.1% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin SV has a market capitalization of $1.72 billion and $483.54 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00210109 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00120102 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Coin Profile
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
Bitcoin SV can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinEx, Coinsquare, Gate.io, Indodax, CoinBene, Bit-Z, Coinbit, Bibox, Koinex, Bitfinex, Cobinhood, Upbit, BX Thailand, FCoin, SouthXchange, Bitbns, Huobi, Trade Satoshi, Coinsuper, Hotbit, Binance, WazirX, MBAex, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, Bitrue, Altcoin Trader, Bithumb, YoBit, Bitkub, OKEx, BigONE, DragonEX, Korbit, ZB.COM, HitBTC, CoinZest, IDAX and OTCBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.