Velas (CURRENCY:VLX) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. In the last seven days, Velas has traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Velas coin can now be bought for about $0.0238 or 0.00000324 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Velas has a market cap of $30.85 million and $1.19 million worth of Velas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000458 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Velas Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 20th, 2017. Velas’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,297,472,255 coins. The official website for Velas is www.velas.com. Velas’ official Twitter account is @Velox_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Velas is www.velas.com/news.html.
Buying and Selling Velas
Velas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Velas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Velas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Velas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.