Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Status has a total market cap of $37.23 million and approximately $181.42 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Status has traded up 6.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Status token can currently be purchased for $0.0107 or 0.00000147 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Tidex, Radar Relay and IDCM.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002999 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013651 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.46 or 0.00209187 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.06 or 0.01327002 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00029637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00123676 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, IDEX, CoinTiger, Gatecoin, Kyber Network, Binance, GOPAX, HitBTC, DEx.top, BigONE, OKEx, Neraex, IDAX, Bittrex, Gate.io, ZB.COM, Bithumb, Radar Relay, Kucoin, Koinex, OOOBTC, OTCBTC, Cobinhood, Bancor Network, IDCM, Huobi, Upbit, Poloniex, Liqui, DragonEX, Tidex, TOPBTC, ABCC, Ethfinex, LATOKEN, Ovis, Livecoin and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.