QuickX Protocol (CURRENCY:QCX) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. QuickX Protocol has a market cap of $3.15 million and $269,525.00 worth of QuickX Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QuickX Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and BitMax. In the last seven days, QuickX Protocol has traded 11.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00040299 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $566.19 or 0.07661760 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021203 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00001053 BTC.
QuickX Protocol Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. QuickX Protocol’s official website is www.quickx.io. The Reddit community for QuickX Protocol is /r/QuickX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling QuickX Protocol
QuickX Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickX Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuickX Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuickX Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuickX Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickX Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.