Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. Qtum has a market capitalization of $168.66 million and $252.16 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Qtum has traded up 6.3% against the dollar. One Qtum coin can now be bought for about $1.75 or 0.00023850 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, BCEX, Liqui and Coinrail.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006797 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 57.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Bitfinex, ABCC, OTCBTC, Bitbns, Bleutrade, Coinnest, Livecoin, Kucoin, Iquant, Exrates, OKEx, BitForex, Coindeal, Coinone, Cobinhood, Poloniex, Huobi, Gate.io, Coinrail, CoinExchange, Bibox, BigONE, DragonEX, Liquid, Bithumb, Crex24, Ovis, HBUS, Binance, CoinEx, DigiFinex, EXX, BCEX, Liqui, Bit-Z, ZB.COM, GOPAX, LiteBit.eu, LBank, HitBTC, Coinsuper and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.